SAFETY FOR OUR CHILDREN
10 Basic Bus Safety Rules
- Be on time (never run to (or) from the bus).
- Have a safe place to wait for your bus, away from traffic and from the street.
- Stand back from the curb until the bus has come to a complete stop.
- When entering the bus, go directly to a seat and buckle up. Remain seated and face forward during the entire ride.
- Do not push (or) shove.
- Do not yell or shout.
- Always obey the driver.
- When exiting the bus always wait for the driver's signal before crossing.
- Always cross the street in front of the bus. Never go behind the bus.
- Always cross at least 10 feet in front of the bus.