TechEd Safety Rules
1. Safety goggles must be worn when needed.
2. Do not enter the room if the teacher is not present.
3. Report any accidents to the teacher.
4. Carry sharp tools with the point down and at your side.
5. 100% concentration at all times.
6. Do not distract the teacher when he’s operating machinery.
7. Do not rush your work. Work slow and safe!
8. If you’re unsure how to use a machine, ask for help.
9. When waiting your turn for a machine, stand behind the red
10. When operating a machine, secure any loose clothing, jewelry,
Additional safety rules are discussed as they relate to specific tools, machines, and situations.