Translation & Interpretation Services in Spanish & English
For interpretation (ORAL TRANSLATION) service, please click the following link:
School and districts events:
- Open House
- ELL intake meetings
- Parent-Student Counselor Meetings
- Student Performance/ Behavior Meeting
- IEP - Special Education Meetings
- Concerts, graduation ceremony.
- District wide events
- BOE Meetings
Once the form is submitted, you will receive an e-mail indicating whether or not the interpretation can be provided. Requests will be taken on a first come, first served basis, however, any CSE meetings will always take first priority. Interpretation services are available during school hours and also for evening events if needed.
For translations (WRITTEN TEXT) service, please click the following link:
- School and district forms that parents need to complete, read, respond to, etc.
- Permission slips
- Report cards
- School and district parent handbooks
- Important school and district information through letters, newsletters, announcements, etc.
- Any other type of documents that district or school personnel consider essential and vital for parents
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS CANNOT BE TRANSLATED:
- Copyrighted material
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
Translation requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. Please allow 7-10 business days to complete. Once complete, the translation will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail that is indicated on the request form.
Please submit documents created in an editable format such as Word, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.
Please do not submit documents saved as pictures or lock text boxes.
Submit final approved documents; Please do not submit first drafts of documents to be translated.
Translated documents will be sent via email to the original requester.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Marissa Donegain at 631-591-4804 or Angelica Ortiz at 631-591-4896.